- It is SPACE NIRA’s policy to strictly comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and any other applicable laws and regulations, in order to appropriately use and handle personal information of its users.
- Except to the extent required by applicable law or directives of relevant ministries, SPACE NIRA will not offer users’ personal information to third parties unless SPACE NIRA has obtained relevant user’s consent.
- When collecting personal information from users, SPACE NIRA will specify the purpose for which users’ personal information is collected and will endeavor to obtain such personal information only to the extent necessary for the purpose for which the information is collected, and use an appropriate means that complies with applicable law. Except to the extent required by applicable law, SPACE NIRA will not use users’ personal information outside the scope of the purposes.
- In order to treat personal information in a secure and proper manner, SPACE NIRA will endeavor to take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss or diminution of, or damage to, personal information.
- Individual users may request the disclosure, correction or suspension of use of personal information collected or held by SPACE NIRA.